2013-11-05 Smart Money Report (TSLA) (Z)
Smart Money Report
- TSLA- Tesla Motors is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.10 in EPS and revenue of $535 million. The options market is implying a $21.00 move, or 12.10%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (TSLA) options is currently 1.31.
- Z- Zillow will also be releasing Q3 results tonight after the bell. Analysts are looking -$0.08 in EPS and revenue of $51.4 million. Options traders are pricing in a $8.30 move, or 10.20%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The put to call ratio in (Z) options is 1.29.
- BBRY- 7k Feb. 2014. $6 calls were purchased for $1.32 each, against open interest of 11 contracts.
- IGT- 6,000 Nov. $19 puts were sold for $0.90 each, against open interest of 2,259 contracts. Earnings are due out on 11/07.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 0.23% ahead of tomorrow’s ex-dividend date. The $3.05 dividend will be payable on Thursday, November 14th. Call to put ratio in the Nov. 8 weekly options is currently 1.88, led by activity in the $525 and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.