2013-11-01 Smart Money Report (K) (SYY)
Posted on November 1st, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-11-01 Smart Money Report (K) (SYY)
Smart Money Report
- K- Kellogg is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $0.90 in EPS and revenue of $3.7 billion. The options market is implying a $1.85 move, or 2.96%, in either direction through November options expiration. Put to call ratio in (K) options is currently 1.65.
- SYY- Sysco will also release results on Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $0.48 in EPS and revenue of $11.7 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.50 move, or 4.65%, in either direction through November options expiration. The put to call ratio in (SYY) options is 2.61.
- BBRY- 11,500 Nov. 8 weekly $8 calls were bought for $0.32 each, against open interest of 3,576 contracts.
- HPQ- A rollout from 6k Nov. $24 calls (credit) into 6k Nov. $26 calls (debit). Volume was below the open interest on both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 1.08% today, closing in on a retest of the $514.50 support level. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is currently 1.60, led by a seller of 500 Apr. 2014 $490 puts for $24.80.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.