2013-10-30 Smart Money Report (FB) (XOM)
Smart Money Report
- FB- Facebook will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.18 in EPS and revenue of $1.9 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $5.79 move, or 11.68%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (FB) options is 1.95, but is led by a seller of 37,500 Nov. $70 calls for $0.11 each.
- XOM- Exxon Mobil is set to release Q3 results before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.81 in EPS and revenue of $107 billion. The options market is implying a $1.61 move, or 1.80%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (XOM) options is currently 1.58.
- FBC- Another 5k Apr. 2014 $15 puts were purchased for $1.45 each, against open interest of 5,155 contracts.
- VGK- 9.000 June 2014 $58 calls were purchased for $2.25-$2.30 each, against open interest of 13 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 1.66% today, following yesterday’s post-earnings decline of more than 2%. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.79, led by a buyer of 1,400 Jan. 2014 $550 calls for $14.40 ($2,016,000).
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.