2013-10-25 Smart Money Report (MRK) (XLI)
Posted on October 25th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-10-25 Smart Money Report (MRK) (XLI)
Smart Money Report
- MRK- Merck is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell on Monday. Analysts are looking for $0.88 in EPS and revenue of $11.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.38 move, or 3%, in either direction through next Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (MRK) options is currently 2.33, but the largest option trade of the day was a seller of 5,500 Jan. 2014 $45 calls for $1.80 each.
- CCL- The Jan. 2016 $50/$55 call spread was put on 2,849 times for a $0.35 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. He/she is looking for a nearly 60% rise by January 2016 options expiration in shares of Carnival.
- LRCX- 2,275 Jan. 2015 $52.50 calls were purchased for $8.20 each, against open interest of 106 contracts.
- XLI- 5,500 Mar. 2014 $54 calls were purchased for $0.16 each, against open interest of 289 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 0.41% today, hitting a nine month high earlier in the session. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 2.49, led by activity in the Oct. 25 weekly $530 and $535 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.