2013-10-22 Smart Money Report (BA) (CAT)
Smart Money Report
- BA- Boeing is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.54 in EPS and revenue of $21.7 billion. The options market is implying a $4.00 move, or 3.26%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (BA) options is currently 1.08.
- CAT- Another name to report in the morning is Caterpillar. Analysts are looking for $1.67 in EPS and revenue of $14.3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.85 move, or 3.21%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (CAT) options is 2.08.
- CSCO- 15,000 Nov. $24 calls purchased for $0.26-$0.27 each, against open interest of 60,972 contracts. Open interest has been rising steadily in these calls for the last two months.
- DLTR- Over 1,900 Nov. $65 calls were purchased for $0.25 each, against open interest of 936 contracts. Dollar Tree will report Q3 earnings next month.
- PVA- The June 2014 $7.50/$10 bull risk reversal was put on 2k times for a $0.40-$0.45 credit. Volume was above the open interest in the June 2014 $7.50 puts. He/she will make money as long as shares of Penn Virginia are above the $7.05-$7.10 area through January 2014 options expiration.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for its for first decline in ten trading sessions, down 0.57% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) is 1.80, led by activity in the Oct. 25 weekly $520, $525, and $530 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.