2013-10-17 Smart Money Report (CMG) (GOOG)
Smart Money Report
- CMG- Chipotle Mexican Grill is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $2.77 in EPS and revenue of $820 million. The options market is implying a $27.25 move, or 6.17%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Put to call ratio in (CMG) options is currently 1.72.
- GOOG- Google will also release Q3 results after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $10.33 in EPS and revenue of $14.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $33.10 move, or 3.72%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (GOOG) options is 1.29.
- CMCSA- A rollout from 6k Jan. 2014 $45 calls (credit) into 6k Jan. 2014 $47 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $47 calls.
- GM- 5,000 Jan. 2014 $38 calls were purchased for $0.94 each, against open interest of 22,088 contracts. General Motors says they expect a 5.5% rise in Q3 sales due to strength in the Chevrolet brand.
- TC- 2k Dec. $4 calls were purchased for $0.15 each, against open interest of. 2,916 contracts. Thompson Creek Metals will report Q3 earnings next month.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to rise, currently on pace for the seventh consecutive higher close. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.72, led by activity in the Oct. $505 calls and the Oct. $500 puts.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.