2013-10-14 Smart Money Report (C) (JNJ)
Smart Money Report
- C- Citigroup is set to announce Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.04 in EPS and revenue of $20.5B. Options traders are pricing in a $1.71 move, or 3.49%, in either direction through Friday’s close. The call to put ratio in (C) options is 1.60.
- JNJ- Johnson & Johnson will also report Q3 earnings tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.32 in EPS and revenue of $17.4B. The options market is implying a $1.81 move, or 2.03%, in either direction through Friday’s close. Call to put ratio in (JNJ) options is currently 1.53.
- ODP- A rollout from 15,444 Oct. $4 calls (credit) into 15,444 Nov. $4 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Nov. $4 calls. Office Depot shares are hovering around the $5 level, currently down by 0.20%.
- VALE- 10k Nov. $17 calls were bought for $0.12-$0.13 each, against open interest of 2,526 contracts. Shares of (VALE) are at the highs of the day, up 2.16%.
- VIX- 21,600 Dec. $42.50 calls were bought for $0.20 each, against open interest of 19,757 contracts. The spot Volatility Index is near the lows of the day, but remains higher by 4.20%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for their fourth consecutive day of gains, currently up 0.78%. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.73, led by activity in the Oct. $500 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.