2013-10-11 Smart Money Report (NFX) (RAI)
Posted on October 11th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-10-11 Smart Money Report (NFX) (RAI)
Smart Money Report
- EEM- The Nov. $38/$40 put spread was put on 8k times for a $0.20 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- IYR- A rollout from 22,000 Oct. $62 puts (credit) into 22,000 Nov. $61 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Nov. $61 puts.
- NFX- 7k Nov. $29 puts were sold for $1.30 each, against open interest of 186 contracts.
- RAI- 2,900 Jan. 2015 $50 calls were bought for $3.60 each, against open interest of 1,906 contracts.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace to close at a two week high, up 0.60% today. The call to put ratio in (AAPL) options is 1.70, led by activity in the Oct. 11 weekly $490 call and put.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (20-40 big trades like these everyday), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.