2013-09-30 Smart Money Report (DMND) (WAG)
Smart Money Report
- DMND- Diamond Foods will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for -$0.03 in EPS and revenue of $193 million. The options market is implying a $2.75 move, or 11.72%, in either direction October options expiration. Call to put ratio in (DMND) options is currently in favor of the bulls at 1.93.
- WAG- Walgreen is set to release Q4 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.72 in EPS and revenue of $18.0 billion.Options traders are pricing in a $2.54 move, or 4.71%, in either direction through October options expiration. The call to put ratio in the Oct. options is 1.34.
- FXI- 10k Oct. 4 weekly $36 puts were sold for $0.07-$0.08 each, against no previous open interest. The iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund is down 1.65% today.
- LNG- 10k Jan. 2014 $40 calls were purchased for $0.81 each, against open interest of 17,119 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for its fourth decline in the last five trading sessions, down 1% today. The call to put ratio in the Oct. 4 weekly options is 1.49, led by activity in the $485 and $490 calls.
Free Trial: If you would like to know more about premium content or you would like a free trial of our service, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Our trading room (chat room) is now live! Premium members can now chat with me and the other traders throughout the day.
Check out all of the membership options here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/