2013-09-11 Smart Money Report (KR) (LULU)
Posted on September 11th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-09-11 Smart Money Report (KR) (LULU)
Smart Money Report
- KR- Kroger will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.60 in EPS and revenue of $22.7 billion. The options market is implying a $1.85 move, or 4.93%, in either direction through next Friday. Call to put ratio in the September options is currently 1.62.
- LULU- Another large cap to report tomorrow in the morning is Lululemon. Analysts are looking for $0.35 in EPS and revenue of $343 million. Options traders are pricing in a $6.80 move, or 9.71%, in either direction through this Friday. The put to call ratio in the Sep. 13 weekly options is 2.49.
- MBI- 7,000 Oct. $12 calls were bought for $0.37 each, against open interest of 86 contracts. MBIA shares are on pace for its fourth decline in five trading sessions, currently lower by 3.04%.
- SPY- Roughly 28k Nov. $176 calls were sold for $0.61-$0.66 each, against open interest of 10,794 contracts. He/she thinks the (SPY) has room to run up to into November, but doesn’t see it going much higher than $176 through November options expiration. Shares of the S&P 500 SPDR ETF are up 0.24% today.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 4.94% today, following no announcement of a deal with China Mobile (CHL). The call to put ratio in the Sep. 13 weekly options is 1.68, led by activity in the $470, $475, and $480 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .