2013-09-05 Smart Money Report (SWHC) (ZQK)
Smart Money Report
- SWHC- Smith & Wesson will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.36 in EPS and revenue of $165 million. The options market is implying a $1.15 move, or 10.23%, in either direction through September options expiration. Call to put ratio in the Sep. options is currently 1.78.
- ZQK- One of the reports due out tonight will come from Quiksilver. Analysts are looking for $0.04 in EPS and revenue of $505 million. Options traders are pricing in a $0.75 move, or 14.51%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. The put to call ratio in (ZQK) options is 3.30.
- PLX- 2k Nov. $5 calls were bought for $0.60 each, against open interest of 2,239 contracts. Shares of Protalix BioTherapeutics are hovering around the $5.30 resistance level.
- SPY- More than 7k Sep. 13 weekly $166 calls were bought for $1.32-$1.45 each this morning, against open interest of 13,792 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying. If this is new activity, he/she is looking for a move above the $167 resistance level by the end of next week.
- AAPL- Apple shares are coming in for another test of the middle Bollinger Band, currently lower by 0.61%. The call to put ratio in the Sep. 6 weekly options is 1.78, led by activity in the $500 and $505 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), earnings trade ideas, weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .