2013-09-03 Smart Money Report (DG) (HRB)
Smart Money Report
- DG- Dollar General will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.74 in EPS and revenue of $4.4 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $3.70 move, or 6.90%, in either direction through September options expiration. The call to put ratio in the Sep. options is in favor of the bulls at 3.20.
- HRB- One of the few earnings reports that will be released tonight will come from H&R Block. Analysts are looking for -$0.37 in EPS and revenue of $98.4 million. The options market is implying a $1.80 move, or 6.41%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. (HRB) shares are down 11.62% since hitting an all-time high on August 1st.
- DRI- Roughly 6k Oct. $45 puts were bought for $1.15-$1.35 each, against open interest of 6,602 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- LUV- 5,000 Mar. 2014 $13 calls were purchased for $0.95 each, against open interest of 257 contracts. Shares of Southwest Airlines are down 0.51%, trading at the lows of the day.
- AAPL- Apple shares tested the $500 level earlier today and have since backed off, but remain higher by 0.78%. The call to put ratio in the Sep. 7 weekly options is 1.67, led by activity in the $495, $500, and $505 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Premium Subscription: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, Premium Twitter feed, and more! All for just $29.95/month or save by purchasing an annual subscription.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .