2013-08-29 Smart Money Report (OVTI) (YGE)
Posted on August 29th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-29 Smart Money Report (OVTI) (YGE)
Smart Money Report
- OVTI- OmniVision Technologies will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.43 in EPS and revenue of $377 million. Options traders are pricing in a $2.50 move, or 13.81%, in either direction through September options expiration. The put to call ratio in the Sep. options is in favor of the bears at 2.46.
- YGE- Of the few earnings released in the morning, Yingli Green Energy will report their results for Q2. Analysts are looking for -$0.32 in EPS and revenue of $507 million. The options market is implying in a $0.70 move, or 16.59%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. Call to put ratio in the Sep. options is currently 3.54.
- CCJ- 5,000 Jan. 2015 $25 calls were bought for $1.25-$1.35 each, against open interest of 21,131 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- EWI- Someone likely rolled out 4,500 Dec. $15 calls (credit) into 3,250 Mar. 2014 $15 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Mar. 2014 $15 calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are following through from yesterday’s bullish price action, currently higher by 0.61%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is 1.35, led by activity in the $495 and $500 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .