2013-08-28 Smart Money Report (GES) (WSM)
Smart Money Report
- GES- Guess will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.36 in EPS and revenue of $624 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.10 move, or 11.19%, in either direction through September options expiration. The call to put ratio in the Sep. options is in favor of the bulls at 2.37.
- WSM- Another retailer to release Q2 results tonight will be Willams-Sonoma. Analysts are looking for $0.47 in EPS and revenue of $939 million. The options market is implying a $4.25 move, or 7.13%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. Call to put ratio in the Sep. options is currently 1.05.
- M- 2,500 Nov. $46 calls were bought for $1.10-$1.11 each, against open interest of 699 contracts. Macy’s shares are up 1.93% today.
- TOT- Roughly 2,300 Nov. $60 calls were purchased for $0.50-$0.55 each, against open interest of 646 contracts. Shares of Total SA hit a two year high today, rising over 2% for the session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are bouncing off of the middle Bollinger Band, currently higher by 1.31%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is 1.20, led by activity in the $490 puts and the $500 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .