2013-08-27 Smart Money Report (JOY) (TIVO)
Posted on August 27th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Options Risk Management, Smart Money Report, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-27 Smart Money Report (JOY) (TIVO)
Smart Money Report
- JOY- Joy Global will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.36 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. The options market is implying a $2.85 move, or 5.53%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is currently 2.33.
- TIVO- Tonight we will get Q2 earnings results from TiVo. Analysts are looking for -$0.10 in EPS and revenue of $73.6 million. Options traders are pricing in a $0.85 move, or 7.83%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is in favor of the bulls at 2.66.
- ECA- The Jan. 2014 $15/$19 bull risk reversal was put on 10,000 times for $0.05 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $19 calls.
- TWX- Over 3k Apr. 2014 $70 calls were bought for $1.89-$2.42 each, against open interest of 5,004 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares are near two week lows at $489.20, currently lower by 2.74%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is 1.30, led by activity in the $500 and $505 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .