2013-08-26 Smart Money Report (TIF) (DB)
Posted on August 26th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-26 Smart Money Report (TIF) (DB)
Smart Money Report
- TIF- Tiffany will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.74 in EPS and revenue of $941 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.35 move, or 6.57%, in either direction through Friday. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is currently 1.02.
- CNQ- 5,000 Jan. 2015 $35 calls were bought for $2.15-$2.30 each, against open interest of 5,125 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying.
- DB- More than 5k Oct. $50 calls were purchased for up to $0.55 each, against open interest of 2,868 contracts. Deutsche Bank shares are down 0.40% today.
- HOV- 5,000 Jan. 2015 $3 puts were bought for $0.40-$0.45 each, against open interest of 1,650 contracts. Shares of Hovnanian Enterprises have recovered from the early losses this morning and are now higher by 2.49%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are moving higher after testing the $500 level several times last week, currently up 1.30%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 30 weekly options is 1.52, led by activity in the $505-$520 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .