2013-08-20-Smart Money Report (LOW) (TOL)
Smart Money Report
- LOW- Lowe’s will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.79 in EPS and revenue of $15.0 billion. The options market is implying a $1.73 move, or 3.97%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is currently 2.14.
- TOL- Another housing play that reports in the morning is Toll Brothers. Analysts are looking for $0.26 in EPS and revenue of $696 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.15 move, or 10.02%, in either direction through September options expiration. The put to call ratio in the Sep. options is in favor of the bears at 2.20.
- ERIC- A rollout from 8k Oct. $13 calls (credit) into 5k Jan. 2014 $13 calls (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $13 calls.
- GDP- The Dec. $15/$25 bull risk reversal was put on 3,300 times for a $1.10 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options.
- AAPL- Apple shares are giving back some of last week’s gains, down 0.92% today. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is 1.51, led by activity in the $505 and $510 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013. Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .