2013-08-19-Smart Money Report (PWRD) (URBN)
Smart Money Report
- PWRD- Perfect World will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.30 in EPS and revenue of $109 million. The options market is implying a $3.40 move, or 16.43%, in either direction through September options expiration. Call to put ratio in the Sep. options is currently 4.41.
- URBN- Another big Q2 earnings report that will also be released will come from Urban Outfitters. Analysts are looking for $0.48 in EPS and revenue of $768 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.55 move, or 8.89%, in either direction through Sep. options expiration. The call to put ratio in the Sep. options is heavily in favor of the bulls at 10.68.
- BKS- 4,000 Sep. $16 puts were bought for $0.55-$0.70 each, against open interest of 1,016 contracts. Barnes & Noble will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning.
- C- 8k Oct. $52.50 calls were purchased for $0.97-$1.00 each, against open interest of 12,528 contracts. Shares of Citigroup are down 1.49% today, closing in on the 100-day SMA. Check the open interest tomorrow morning for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to hit multi-month highs, currently up 1.94% in today’s session. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 23 weekly options is 1.40, led by activity in the $520 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/31/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .