2013-08-16-Smart Money Report (CBS) (T)
Posted on August 16th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-16-Smart Money Report (CBS) (T)
Smart Money Report
- ATML- 2,600 Sep. $9 calls were purchased for $0.10 each, against open interest of 17 contracts. Atmel shares are once again testing the $7.77 resistance level, higher by 1.45%.
- CBS- 7,300 Sep. $55 calls were bought for $0.54-$0.60 each, against open interest of 8,650 contracts. Shares of CBS are testing the 50-day EMA today.
- PBCT- A rollout from 18k Aug. $15 puts (credit) into 18k Sep. $15 puts (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Sep. $15 puts.
- T- Over 2,200 Apr. 2014 $36 calls were bought for $0.82-$0.83 each, against open interest of 7,823 contracts. Check the open interest on Monday morning for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for the first close above the $500 level since January, currently higher by 0.62%. The call to put ratio in Aug. 23 weekly options is 1.44, led by activity in the $500 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .