2013-08-15-Smart Money Report (AMAT) (JWN)
Smart Money Report
- AMAT- Applied Materials will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.19 in EPS and revenue of $2.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.67 move, or 4.35%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the Aug. options is in favor of the bears at 1.73.
- JWN- Nordstrom will also release their earnings tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.88 in EPS and revenue of $3.3 billion. The options market is implying a $2.03 move, or 3.42%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. options is currently 1.57.
- AGO- 5k Jan. 2014 $24 calls were bought for $0.94-$0.95 each, against open interest of 7,393 contracts. Check the open interest in morning for confirmation of new buying.
- DHI- 3,500 Nov. $21 calls were purchased for $0.51-$0.52 each, against open interest of 447 contracts. DR Horton shares are up 5% today.
- AAPL- Apple shares are hovering around the flat today, despite the overall weakness in the broader market. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is 1.65, once again led by activity in the $500 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .