2013-08-13-Smart Money Report (DE) (M)
Posted on August 13th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-08-13-Smart Money Report (DE) (M)
Smart Money Report
- DE- Deere will report Q3 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $2.17 in EPS and revenue of $9.3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.93 move, or 3.47% in either direction, through the end of the week. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is currently 1.08.
- M- Another big name to release earnings in the morning will be Macy’s. Analysts are looking for $0.79 in EPS and revenue of $6.3 billion. The options market is implying in a $1.81 move, or 3.74%, in either direction through Friday. Call to put ratio in the Aug. options is in favor of the bulls at 1.58.
- HTZ- The Mar. 2014 $20/$27 bull risk reversal was put on over 4,200 times for a $1.30 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Hertz Global shares are up 1.53% in today’s session.
- TLM- 2,787 Oct. $13 calls were bought for $0.15 each, against open interest of 62,340 contracts. The open interest in the same option contract has been building up in recent months. Shares of Talisman Energy are down 2%, testing the April lows near $10.70.
- AAPL- Apple shares are adding to yesterday’s gains, currently higher by 1.66%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is 1.57, led by activity in the $470, $475, and $480 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .