2013-08-12-Smart Money Report (IAG) (SINA)
Smart Money Report
- IAG- IAMGOLD will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.09 in EPS and revenue of $324 million. The options market is implying a $0.55 move, or 10.24%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. options is currently 3.06.
- SINA- Another earnings release to watch will come from SINA. Analysts are looking for $0.12 in EPS and revenue of $143 million. Options traders are pricing in a $7.60 move, or 9.52%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is in favor of the bulls at 3.29.
- NOK- Open interest in the Jan. 2014 $4.50 calls went from 35,614 contracts to 53,405 contracts today, following the large buyer on Friday. Nokia shares are trading right at the $4.20-$4.30 resistance level.
- X- There has been steady large upside call buying the Aug. and Sep. calls, led by activity in the Aug. $20 calls. Shares of U.S. Steel are up 2.55% in today’s session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for it’s day of the month, currently up 2.80% on new iPhone rumors. The call to put ratio in the Aug. options is 1.78, led by activity in the $465 and $470 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .