2013-08-07-Smart Money Report (GRPN) (TSLA)
Smart Money Report
- GRPN- Groupon will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.02 in EPS and revenue of $606 million. The options market is implying a $1.40 move, or 16.26%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is currently 1.24. Open interest is over 28k contracts each in the Aug. 9 weekly $8.50 calls and Aug. $8 calls.
- TSLA- One of the biggest earnings reports due out tonight will come from Tesla Motors. Analysts are looking for -$0.17 in EPS and revenue of $394 million. Options traders are pricing in a $17.50 move, or 12.96%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is 1.05.
- RSH- 5k Oct. $3 calls were bought for $0.26-$0.27 each, against open interest of 3,407 contracts. Radioshack shares are up 4.07% today.
- TAP- 3,000 Jan. 2014 $57.50 calls were purchased for $1.40 each, against open interest of 421 contracts. Shares of Molson Coors Brewing are coming off of a better than expected Q2 earnings report.
- AAPL- Apple shares are slightly in negative territory today, but have picked up some ground since the open. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is 2.41, led by activity in the $465 and $470 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .