2013-08-06-Smart Money Report (AOL) (Z)
Smart Money Report
- AOL- AOL will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.32 in EPS and revenue of $540 million. Options traders are pricing in a $3.65 move, or 10.05%, in either direction through August options expiration. The put to call ratio in the Aug. options is in favor of the bears at 2.08.
- Z- One of tonight’s biggest earnings reports will come from Zillow. Analysts are looking for -$0.11 in EPS and revenue of $44.4 million. The options market is implying a $15.20 move, or 16.89%, in either direction through August options expiration. Call to put ratio in the Aug. options is currently 1.08.
- UNG- 50k Jan. 2015 $17 puts were bought for $2.77-$2.80 each, against open interest of 25,155 contracts. The United States Natural Gas Fund ETF is on pace for it’s ten straight negative close.
- VOYA- 5,000 Sep. $35 calls were sold for $0.40-$0.45 each, against open interest of 550 contracts. He/she is making a mildly bearish that the stock won’t move above the $35 level through September options expiration or is long shares of ING U.S. creating a covered call strategy. ING U.S. will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning.
- AAPL- Apple shares are pulling back 1.02% today, following it’s first overbought reading in the RSI this year. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 9 weekly options is 1.64, led by activity in the $465, $470, and $475 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Become a premium member (or extend your current subscription) for just $19.95. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .