2013-07-31-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DTV- DirecTV will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.33 in EPS and revenue of $7.8 billion. The options market is pricing in a $3.68 move, or 5.80%, in either direction through August options expiration. Call to put ratio in the August options is currently 1.50.
- WFM- Whole Foods Market is set to announce Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.37 in EPS and revenue of $3.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $3.79 move, or 6.86%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.13.
- GM- 13k Jan. 2014 $39 calls were bought for $1.68 and 6,500 Jan. 2014 $32 puts were sold for $1.08 each, creating a bull risk reversal. Volume was above the open interest in both options.
- MPC- Over 7k Aug. $70 puts have been purchased for up to $1.25 each, against open interest of 2,811 contracts. Marathon Petroleum will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning.
- AAPL- Apple shares once again backed off the $457 resistance today, currently down 0.29%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.25, led by activity in the $455 and $460 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
SUMMER END SALE: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! Save up to 42% off of the retail price. Offers end on 8/30/2013.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .