2013-07-30-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 30th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-30-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- CMCSA- Comcast will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.63 in EPS and $16.0 billion in revenue. The options market is pricing in a $1.84 move, or 4.28%, in either direction through August options expiration. Call to put ratio in the August options is currently 1.75.
- SYMC- Symantec is set to announce Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.36 in EPS and revenue of $1.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.85 move, or 7.60%, in either direction through August options expiration. The put to call ratio in the August options is heavily in favor of the bears at 2.20.
- IBB- The Sep. $180/$190 put spread was put on 2,500 times for a $2.30 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options, but yesterday we highlighted yet another buyer of 2,500 spreads. He/she is looking for a correction with the biotech ETF at an all-time high.
- SAI- 2k Feb. 2014 $16 calls were bought for $0.65-$0.70 each, against open interest of 31 contracts. SAIC is set to announce Q2 earnings on Monday, August 5th.
- AAPL- Apple shares traded right up to the $457 resistance level before pulling back, but remain higher by 1.32%. The call to put ratio in Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.32, led by activity in the $455 and $460 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .