2013-07-29-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AGNC- American Capital Agency will report Q2 earnings tonight after the bell. Analysts are looking for $0.95 in EPS and revenue of $357 million. The options market is implying a $1.55 move, or 7.07%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is currently 1.16.
- HLF- Another big earnings release after the bell will come from Herbalife. Analysts are looking for $1.18 in EPS and revenue of $1.2 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $6.85 move, or 11.45%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is in favor of the bulls at 1.98.
- AEO- 5,200 Aug. $19 puts were bought for $0.34-$0.40 each, against open interest of 2,732 contracts. American Eagle Outfitters shares are pulling back from the $19.40 resistance level, but are still on pace for it’s sixth consecutive higher close.
- IBB- The Sep. $180/$190 put spread was put on 2,500 times for a $2.40 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Shares of iShares Biotech ETF are off just 0.47% from it’s all-time closing high.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for it’s 1st close above the upper Bollinger Band this year, currently higher by 1.75%. The call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.43, led by activity in the $445, $450, and $455 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .