2013-07-26-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 26th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-26-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- SOHU- Sohu.com will report Q2 earnings before the bell on Monday. Analysts are looking for $0.49 in EPS and revenue 0f $340 million. The options market is implying a $7.80 move, or 11.26%, in either direction through August options expiration. Call to put ratio in the August options is heavily in favor of the bulls at 6.17. (SOHU) has beat EPS estimates by at least $0.07 in the last three quarters.
- WYNN- Another big earnings release on Monday will come from Wynn Resorts. Analysts are looking for $1.57 in EPS and revenue of $1.3 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $6.15 move, or 4.73%, in either direction.
- HTZ- 5k Aug. $26 puts were bought for $0.80-$0.95 each, against open interest of 427 contracts. Hertz Global is set to announce Q2 earnings on Monday.
- SPXS- 6,200 Sep. $11 calls were purchased for $0.20 each, against open interest of 14 contracts. The (SPXS) is an S&P 500 3x leveraged inverse ETF.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up slightly in a weak tape, but continue to hover around the $440 level. Call to put ratio in the Aug. 2 weekly options is 1.42, led by activity in the $440 puts.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .