2013-07-25-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AMZN- Amazon.com will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.06 in EPS and revenue of $15.7 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $18.85 move, or 6.25%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is currently 1.32.
- SBUX- Another big earnings release tonight will come from Starbucks. Analysts are looking for $0.53 in EPS and revenue of $3.7 billion. The options market is implying a $2.66 move, or 3.94%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is in favor of the bulls at 1.79.
- AU- The Sep. $15/$16 call spread was put on 2,500 times for a $0.30 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Anglogold Ashanti shares are up 1% in today’s session.
- BBD- 6,500 Mar. 2014 $65 puts were sold for $0.98 each, against no previous open interest. He/she is betting on shares of Banco Bradesco staying above the $12 level through March option expiration.
- AAPL- Apple shares are flat on the day, trading around the $440 level. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.63, led by activity in the $440 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .