2013-07-24-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 24th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-24-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- FB- Facebook will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.14 in EPS and revenue of $1.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.11 move, 0r 8.03%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is currently 1.26.
- GM- General Motors is set to announce Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $38.4 billion. The options market is pricing in a $1.45 move, or 3.90%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is heavily in favor of the bulls at 3.15.
- DHR- Over 3,300 Aug. $67.50 puts were bought for $1.05-$1.10 each, against open interest of 449 contracts. Danaher shares are on pace for it’s third consecutive lower close.
- TRP- 2k Feb. 2014 $50 calls were sold for $0.70 each, against open interest of 159 contracts. He/she is either making an outwrite bearish bet that Transcanada Pipeline shares won’t surpass the $50 level by February options expiration or is long common stock and is selling calls for additional income. In either scenario, $50 will likely be a ceiling for the next seven months in the sellers opinion.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up 5.35% today, following last night’s better than expected Q3 earnings report. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.28, led by activity in the $440 and $450 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .