2013-07-23-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AAPL- Apple will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $7.31 in EPS an revenue of $35.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $19.85 move, or 4.69%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.07.
- CAT- Caterpillar is set to announce Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $1.70 in EPS and revenue of $15 billion. The options market is implying a $3.07 move, or 3,59%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the July 26 weekly options is in favor of the bears at 2.11.
- F- Another big Q2 earnings report due out in the morning will come from Ford Motor. Analysts are looking for $0.36 in EPS and revenue of $35.2 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.66 move, or 3.89%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the July 26 weekly options is currently 1.30.
- AWAY- 4,400 Oct. $35 calls were bought for $1.60-$1.75 each, against open interest of 14,243 contracts. We highlighted large buying in these same calls last month.
- TIVO- 2,396 Aug. $13 calls were purchased for $0.07 each, against open interest of 15,585 contracts. Open interest has been building in the Aug. $13 calls over the last month.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .