2013-07-22-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- NFLX- Netflix will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.40 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $35.20 move, or 13.36%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.24.
- VLO- Valero Energy will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.92 in EPS and revenue of $30.2 billion. The options market is implying a $1.54 move, or 4.42%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the July 26 weekly options is currently 1.06.
- LO- 4k Aug. $42.50 puts were purchased for $0.52-$0.60 each, against open interest of 2,613 contracts. Lorillard is set to announce Q2 earnings on Thursday.
- SUNE- Over 4,700 Oct. $11 calls were bought for $0.89-$0.91 each, against open interest of 1,677 contracts. SunEdison shares are trading right up against the $10 resistance level.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are near the lows of the day, but remain higher by 0.29%. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.47, led by activity in the $460 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .