2013-07-19-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- HAL- Halliburton will report Q2 earnings before the bell Monday morning. Analysts are looking for $0.73 in EPS and revenue of $7.3 billion. The options market is implying a $2.00 move, or 4.37%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is heavily in favor of the bulls at 3.73.
- MCD- The biggest report to start off next week will come from McDonald’s. Analysts are looking for $1.40 in EPS and revenue of $7.1 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.17 move, or 2.17%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is currently at 1.43.
- PEP- 7,000 Jan. 2015 $105 calls were bought for $1.41-$1.45 each, against open interest of 307 contracts. Pepsi shares are coming off of an all-time hit yesterday, down 0.85% today.
- SLV- Over 23k Sep. $23 calls were purchased for $0.10 each, against open interest of 8,691 contracts. Shares of iShares Silver Trust ETF are up 0.48%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are down 1% today in sympathy of the disappointing earnings reports from Microsoft, Google, and other large cap tech. The call to put ratio in the July 26 weekly options is 1.18, led by activity in the $430 and $440 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .