2013-07-18-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 18th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-18-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- GE- General Electric will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.36 in EPS and revenue of $35.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.52 move, or 2.18%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July options is in favor of the bulls at 1.74.
- GOOG- The highlight of tonight’s round of earnings reports will come from Google. Analysts are looking for $10.79 in EPS and revenue of $14.4 billion. The options market is implying a $39.50 move, or 4.33%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the July options is 1.06 currently.
- MSFT- Microsoft is another large cap tech that will report after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $20.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.89 move, or 2.51%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the July options is 1.17.
- TLM- 10k Aug. $11 puts were bought for $0.50-$0.55 each, against open interest of 2,912 contracts. Shares of Talisman Energy are right at the lower Bollinger Band, down 0.53%.
- AAPL- Apple shares are climbing above the $430 resistance level, up 0.55% today. The call to put ratio in the July options is 1.47, led by activity in the July $435 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month. We now accept PayPal.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.