2013-07-17-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- IBM- IBM is set to announce Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $3.77 in EPS and revenue of $25.3 billion. The options market is implying a $8.20 move, or 4.23%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the July options is in favor of the bears at 1.86.
- INTC- Another large cap tech to report earnings tonight is Intel. Analysts are looking for $0.39 in EPS and revenue of $12.9 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.98 move, or 4.05%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the July options is currently 1.10.
- KWK- Over 3,500 Sep. $2 callls were bought for $0.15-$0.20 each, against open interest of 3,424 contracts. Quicksilver Resources shares are down 1.78% today.
- VALE- More than 6,500 Dec. $20 calls were purchased for $0.10-$0.13 each, against open interest of 5,038 contracts. Shares of (VALE) are at one month highs, currently up 3% in today’s session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are flat on the day, trading right at the $430 resistance level. The call to put ratio in the July options is 1.61, led by activity in the July $430 and $435 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.