2013-07-16-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- BAC- Bank of America will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.25 in EPS and revenue of $22.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $0.51 move, or 3.69%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July options is in favor of the bulls at 4.65.
- YHOO- Tonight’s biggest earnings report will come from Yahoo. Analysts are looking for $0.30 in EPS and revenue of $1.1 billion. The options market is implying a $1.25 move, or 4.67%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the July options is currently 1.07.
- DV- 2,500 Aug. $35 puts were bought for $3.20-$3.33 each, against open interest of 825 contracts. Devry shares are down 1.89% today.
- LCC- The Jan. 2014 $20/$25 call spread was put on 10k times for a $0.80 debit. Volume was below the open interest in both options, so check the OI in both options tomorrow for confirmation of new buying.
- AAPL- Apple shares are still range bound between $425-$430 for the third day in a row. The call to put ratio in the July options is 1.47, led by activity in the July $430 calls once again.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.