2013-07-15-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- GS- Goldman Sachs will report before the open tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $2.82 in EPS and revenue of $8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $5.35 move, or 3.29%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July options is in favor of the bulls at 2.94.
- KO- Another big Q2 earnings report in the morning will come from Coca Cola. Analysts are looking for $0.63 in EPS and revenue of $13 billion. The options market is implying a $0.95 move, or 2.32%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the July options is 1.14.
- EWJ- Roughly 28,000 Aug. $12 calls were bought for $0.27-$0.29 each, against open interest of 11,070 contracts. The Japan iShares ETF is up 15.6% since the June lows.
- RSH- Someone rolled out 5k July $2.50 calls for $0.51 (credit) into 5k Aug. $3 calls for $0.40-$0.41 each (debit). Volume was above the open interest in the Aug. $3 calls. Shares of Radioshack are up over 8% in today’s session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are higher by 0.67% today, looking to close above the $430 level for the first time in a month. The call to put ratio in the July options is 1.48, led by activity in the July $430 and $440 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.