2013-07-12-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 12th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-12-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- C- Citigroup will report Q2 earnings Monday morning before the bell. Analysts are looking for $1.17 in EPS and revenue of $19.7 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.90 move, or 3.75%, in either direction through next Friday. The call to put ratio in July options is currently 1.84.
- A- 2,500 Nov. $48 calls were bought for $1.68 each, against open interest of 10,189 contracts. Check the open interest Monday morning for confirmation of new buying.
- CHS- The Nov. $14/$17 put spread was put on 1,600 times for roughly a $1.05 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Chicos FAS shares are down over 2% on the day.
- KLAC- The Sep. $60/$65 call spread was put on 6,700 times for a $1.85 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Shares of KLA-Tencor are on pace for it’s fourth straight day of gains.
- AAPL- Apple shares are finding resistance near the former support level of $430 today, now down 0.62%. The call to put ratio in the July options is 1.26, led by activity in the $425 and $430 calls once again.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.