2013-07-11-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- JPM- J.P. Morgan will report Q2 earnings tomorrow morning before the bell. Analysts are looking for $1.43 in EPS and revenue of $24.8 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $1.31 move, or 2.40%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.14.
- WFC- Wells Fargo is another big bank that will report Q2 earnings in the morning. Analysts are looking for $0.92 in EPS and revenue of $21.2 billion. The options market is pricing in a $1.19 move, or 2.87%, in either direction. Put to call ratio in the July 12 weekly options is currently 1.48.
- BBRY- 10k Dec. $20 calls were bought for $0.11-$0.15 each, against open interest of 22,058 contracts. Check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying. BlackBerry shares are just a few percent off of the lows for 2013.
- CFX- 2,500 Dec. $60 calls were purchased for $1.25 each, against open interest of 2,679 contracts. Also, check the open interest in the morning for confirmation of new buying. Shares of Colfax have been trending higher, but are slightly in today’s session.
- AAPL- Apple shares are up over 1%, keeping pace with the broader market today. The call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.35, led by activity in the $425 and $430 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.