2013-07-09-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ADTN- ADTRAN is set to announce Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.16 in EPS and revenue of $154 million. The options market is implying a $2.25 move, or 8.97%, in either direction through July options expiration. Put to call ratio in the July options is 10.02, led by activity in the July $25 and $26 puts.
- FDO- Family Dollar Stores is another big name expected to release earnings in the morning. Analysts are looking for $1.03 in EPS and revenue of $2.6 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $4 move, or 6.27%, in either direction through July options expiration. The put to call ratio in the July options is 1.35, led by activity in the July $65 calls and $60 puts.
- FSL- 1,500 Aug. $14 puts were bought for $0.65-$0.75 each, against open interest of 90 contracts. Freescale Semiconductor shares are up over 10% on the day, so he/she could be buying these puts for protection against stock or is making an outright bearish bet.
- MCP- Over 13k Aug. $7 calls have traded today, with the majority being bought for up to $0.33 each. Open interest is only 2,699 contracts. Shares of Molycorp are near the highs of the day, up 5.10%.
- AAPL- Apple shares found support at the $410 level once again, now up 1.11%. The call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.27, again led by activity in the July 12 weekly $420 and $425 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.