2013-07-08-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 8th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-08-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- AA- Alcoa will report Q2 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.06 in EPS and revenue of $5.8 billion. The July 12 weekly $8 straddle costs $0.39, or 5% of the current share price. Call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.95.
- AVT- A rollout from 1,456 July $34 calls into 1,456 Aug. $34 calls for a net $0.50-$0.55 credit. This was likely a covered call rollout strategy in which he/she own shares of Avnet.
- DLLR- 5k Jan. 2014 $15 calls were bought for $1.55 each, against open interest of 5,127 contracts. Check the open interest tomorrow morning for confirmation of new activity.
- ELN- A likely rollout from 10k July $14 calls for $0.40 each into 10k Jan. 2014 $14 calls for a $1.10 debit. Volume was above the open interest in the Jan. 2014 $14 calls.
- AAPL- Apple shares are underperforming compared to the broader market, down 0.90%. The call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.42, led by activity in the $420 and $425 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/
If you would like to know more about premium content or have any trading questions, email me at Mitchell@OptionsRiskManagement.com .
Any account related questions/problems can be sent to the Support@OptionsRiskManagement.com account.