2013-07-05-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ASML- 1,500 Aug. $80 puts were bought for $3.10-$3.20 each, against open interest of 10 contracts. ASML Holding shares are up 3% today, breaking out above the $82 level.
- EWT- Over 5,300 Aug. $13 puts were purchased for $0.26 each, against open interest of 6 contracts. Shares of the Taiwan iShares ETF are near the lows of the day, but are still higher by 0.80%.
- JBLU- Nearly 1,700 Aug. $7 calls were purchased for $0.08-$0.15 each, against open interest of 1,024 contracts. JetBlue Airways shares are in an intermediate downtrend, down over a $1 from the 2013 highs.
- YGE- More than 3,600 Aug. $4 calls were bought for $0.25-$0.30 each, against open interest of 599 contracts. Shares of Yingli Green Energy are making aother run at the highs of year up over 12% today.
- AAPL- Apple is on pace for it’s drop in five sessions, down nearly 1%. The call to put ratio in the July 12 weekly options is 1.74, led by activity in the $420, $425, and $430 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/