2013-07-03-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 3rd, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-03-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- FTNT- The Aug. $20/$22 call spread was put on 10k times for a $0.45 debit. Volume was above the open interest in both options. Shares of Fortinet are trading right up against the 50-day EMA, higher by 5.25% on the session.
- PBF- 1,000 Dec. $20 puts were bought for $2.00 each, against open interest of 321 contracts. PBF Energy shares are hitting a new all-time low today, down 3.72%.
- PSX- 2k Nov. $62.50 calls were bought for $2.10-$2.30 each, against open interest of 1,073 contracts. Shares of Phillips 66 were briefly under the lower Bollinger Band, but have since then moved off of the lows.
- SU- The Aug. $27/$31 bull risk reversal was put on 10k times for roughly a $0.30 debit. Volume was well above the open interest in both options. He/she is betting on Suncor Energy shares being above $31.30 on August options expiration.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are off of the highs of the day, but still remain in positive territory. The call to put ratio in the July 5 weekly options is 1.34, once again led by activity in the $420 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/