2013-07-01-Smart Money Report
Posted on July 1st, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-07-01-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ASTX- 5k July $4 puts were sold for $0.16 each, against open interest of 2,499 contracts. He/she is betting on Astex Pharmaceuticals shares staying above the $4 level through July options expiration.
- ATI- 1,400 Aug. $25 puts were purchased for $0.89-$0.95 each, against open interest of 134 contracts. Shares of Allegheny Technologies are down over 12% year to date.
- EQIX- 2k July $170 puts were bought for $1.20-$1.40 each, against open interest of 752 contracts. Equinix shares touched the middle Bollinger Band for the first time since May 22nd, rising 1.38% today.
- OC- 2,500 Aug. $39 calls were purchased for $2.30-$2.35, against open interest of 106 contracts. Shares of Owens Corning have lost more than 14% since hitting it’s 52-week high back in May.
- AAPL- Apple shares are on pace for it’s best day in over a month, currently higher by 3.41%. The call to put ratio in the July 5 weekly options is 1.40, led by activity in the $410 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/