2013-06-27-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- BBRY- BlackBerry will report Q1 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.06 in EPS and revenue of $3.4 billion. The options market is implying a $1.71 move, or 11.70%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 2.05. According to EarningsWhispers.com, the whisper number for tomorrow is $0.11 in EPS.
- NKE- Tonight’s one and only big earnings report will come from Nike. Analysts are looking for $0.75 in EPS and revenue of $6.6 billion. Option traders are pricing in a $3.20 move, or 5.11%, in either direction. The put to call ratio in the June 28 weekly options is currently 1.38.
- GLD- 50k Oct. $131 calls were bought for $1.75 each, against open interest of 108 contracts. Shares of the Gold ETF are down over 27% year to date.
- NUGT- 2,500 Jan. 2014 $9 calls were purchased for $0.85 each, against open interest of 1,751 contracts. This ETF is a triple leveraged fund that tracks the daily performance of gold miners.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are on track for the seventh loss in the last eight trading days, down 0.82% today. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.13, led by activity in the $395 puts.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (10-20+ big trades like these every day), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/