2013-06-26-Smart Money Report
Posted on June 26th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-06-26-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- BBBY- Bed Bath & Beyond will report Q1 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.93 in EPS and revenue of $2.60 billion. The options market is implying a $4.85 move, or 6.95%, in either direction through July options expiration. Put to call ratio in the July options is in the bears favor at 1.85.
- KBH- Tomorrow morning KB Homes will report Q2 earnings. Analysts are looking for -$0.07 in EPS and revenue of $452 million. Options traders are pricing in a $2.50 move, or 12.77%, in either direction through July options expiration. The call to put ratio in the July options is heavily in favor of the bulls at 2.62.
- CLWR- Over 7k July $5.50 calls were bought for $0.05 each, against open interest of 2,878 contracts. Clearwire shares are up 0.30% today.
- RPRX- 6,000 July $15 puts were sold for $0.58 each, against open interest of 2,784 contracts. He/she is betting on Repros Therapeutics shares staying above the $15 level through July options expiration.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are set to close below the $400 level for the first time since April 22nd. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.10, led by activity in the $400 puts.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (more big trades like the ones above), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/