2013-06-25-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- APOL- Apollo Group will report Q3 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.85 in EPS and revenue of $965 million. The options market is implying a $1.90 move, or 9.80%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.36.
- SWHC- Another big report after the bell will come from Smith & Wesson. Analysts are looking for $0.44 in EPS and revenue of $171 million. Option traders are pricing in a $0.95 move, or 9.62%, in either direction through July options expiration. The call to put ratio in the July options is heavily in the favor of the bull at 9.16.
- JOSB- Over 2,800 Aug. $40 calls were bought for $2.70-$2.75 each, against open interest of 12 contracts. Shares of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers are up 4.25% today.
- SIRI- 50k Jan. 2015 $2 puts were sold for $0.15-$0.16 each, against open interest of 29,286 contracts. He/she is betting on Sirius XM Radio shares to stay above the $2 level through January 2015 options expiration.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are under pressure for the 6th day in a row, down 0.32% this afternoon. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.35, led by activity in the June 28 weekly $405 and $410 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (more big trades like the ones above), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/