2013-06-24-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- LEN- Lennar will report Q2 earnings before the bell tomorrow morning. Analysts are looking for $0.33 in EPS and revenue of $1.30 billion. The options market is implying a $4.20 move, or 12.39%, in either direction through July options expiration. Call to put ratio in the July options is in favor of the bulls at 2.34.
- WAG- Another big name to report tomorrow morning is Walgreens. Analysts are looking for $0.91 in EPS and revenue of $18.5 billion. Options traders are pricing in a $2.42 move, or 5.05%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is currently at 1.24.
- NIHD- 3,000 Jan. 2014 $6 puts were sold to open for a $1.40 credit, against open interest of 953 contracts. He/she is betting on NII Holdings shares to be above the $6 though the January 2014 options expiration.
- SGEN- The Sep. $20/$25 put spread was put on 3k times for a $1.15 debit and at the same time 3k Sep. $35 calls were sold for $1.20-$1.25, creating a bear put spread risk reversal. This trade was put on for a $0.05-$0.10 credit.
- AAPL- Apple shares briefly dipped below the $400 level, currently down over 3% on the day. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.22 on likely bottom fishers up to the $420 strike.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your inbox daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates, unusual options activity reports (more big trades like the ones above), weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/