2013-06-21-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- DHI- 2,000 Aug. $24 calls were purchased for $0.64-$0.66 each, against open interest of 1,310 contracts. RD Horton shares are down over 24% in the past five weeks.
- HOLX- 3,000 Sep. $22 calls were purchased for $0.44-$0.45 each, against open interest of 2,661 contracts. We highlighted large buyers yesterday in the same option.
- HYG- 8,000 Dec. $94 calls were purchased for $0.50 each, against open interest of 121 contracts. Shares of the high yielding corporate bond fund hit a new low for the year today.
- WM- A roll up from 23k July $35 calls into 23k July $38 calls for roughly a $2.77 credit. Volume was well above the open interest in the July $38 calls. He/she is taking profits off fo the table, but remains bullish into next month’s option expiration. Waste Management shares are finding support around the $39.40 level.
- AAPL- Shares of Apple are setting up for a test of the $400 level and possibly a retest of the 52-week lows. The call to put ratio in the June 28 weekly options is 1.11, led by activity in the $410 puts and the $420 calls.
Free offer: Sign up for a free account and have the “Free Trade of the Day’ and the “Smart Money Report” delivered straight to your email daily.
Non-premium members: Join now to gain access to the all of the stock watchlist updates (many more trades like this one), unusual options activity reports, weekend market updates, and more! This all starts at $29.95 per month.
Check it all out here—–> https://optionsriskmanagement.com/register/