2013-06-20-Smart Money Report
Posted on June 20th, by Mitchell Warren in Free Articles, Unusual Options Activity. Comments Off on 2013-06-20-Smart Money Report
Smart Money Report
- ORCL- Oracle will report Q4 earnings after the bell tonight. Analysts are looking for $0.87 in EPS and revenue of $11.1 billion. The options market is implying a $1.47 move, or 4.38%, in either direction. Call to put ratio in the June options is 2.40.
- TIBX- Another company to report earnings tonight will be Tibco Software. Analysts are looking for $0.18 in EPS and revenue of $247 million. Options traders are pricing in a $1.60 move, or 7.59%, in either direction. The call to put ratio in the June options is currently 1.31.
- APOL- 10k July $17 puts were bought for $0.30-$0.45 each, against open interest of 494 contracts. Apollo Group shares are looking to snap a four day losing streak, up 0.30%. (APOL) is set to report Q3 earnings on Tuesday, June 25th.
- HOLX- 2,500 Sep. $22 calls were purchased for $0.55 each, against open interest of 161 contracts. Shares of Hologic are down 10.79% from last week’s high of $22.23.
- AAPL- Apple shares continue to drift lower, now down about 0.65% today. The June call to put ratio is still slightly skewed in the bulls favor at 1.06.
Non-members: Sign up for a risk free trial today to receive access to all of the Unusual Options Activity reports, Trade Ideas, Stock Watchlist Updates, and more! No credit card required.
Become a premium member for just $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year.
Guest Post for One Cent At A Time: The Imperfect Art of Risk Management http://onecentatatime.com/the-imperfect-art-of-risk-management/